14 Safe Home Remedies to Get Rid of Pimples Fast
Are you having problems with your pimples? It may be a small spot on your face, but it can provide you stress, especially if you have a schedule of attending an event, joining a beauty contest, or simply meeting up with someone.
Now is your time to get rid of those nasty pimples that are ruining your day. And the good thing about the things that are written below is that they are all natural, and you can do this at home. You don’t need to be an expert in the field of dermatology in order to do them. Ready? I know you are. Here is a list of 14 safe home remedies to get rid of pimples fast.
- Apple Cider Vinegar. The reason why you have a pimple is due to bacteria. And the more bacteria present in your face, the most likely you are to increase the size and number of your pimples. It’s about time to kill those bacterias and stop their spreading with Apple Cider Vinegar. This is an organic, raw, and unfiltered vinegar that you can buy in order to balance the pH of your skin. With that, bacteria will not survive. The direction is simple. You have to wash your face first and let it dry. After that, mix a ratio of 1:3 of vinegar and fresh water and apply that to your face. After doing that, leave your face unwashed overnight. You can repeat the process several times during the day but make sure that you have washed your face first after every application.
- Cinnamon and Honey. You may find it weird to apply these two things in your skin because of their characteristics. Just think of a honey, it’s sticky, right? And how about a cinnamon, it’s spicy. Though the two don’t have good characteristics and feel on the skin, you are not after it. What you are after is the effect on your pimples. The good thing about the two is that cinnamon has antimicrobial effect while honey is a natural anti-biotic. Again, the direction is very simple. You have to wash your face first and wipe it dry. You only have to mix cinnamon with honey. The ratio is 2:1 tablespoon of honey and cinnamon. If you are going to mix them, you will create a sticky, pastelike mixture. Apply that to your pimples and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Yogurt or Milk. If you would like to decrease the redness of your acne of pimple, the best solution to that is milk. If you are a person who is fond of milk bath, you can observe what will happen to your pimples after doing this several times. Aside from milk, it is also advisable to use yogurt by just combining this with honey. The ratio is 1:1 tablespoon of yogurt and honey. After mixing the two, you can apply that to your skin in the most convenient way for 10 – 15 minutes. After doing this, you can use moisturizer.
- Egg Whites. This is probably the simplest procedure ever. Well, aside from being simple, eggs are cheap. The main components of egg white are vitamins and proteins that are capable of combating pimples. Well, you just have to separate the egg white from the egg yolk and voila! With regards to the amount of egg whites, it is up to you. Wash your face first and wipe it dry. After that, apply the egg whites and then let it dry for 20 minutes before washing with warm water.
- Papaya. Another simple procedure is using papaya. This has the capacity to remove dead skin cell and excess lipids for a smooth skin. You only have to wash your face and wipe it dry and mash up the flesh of papaya for 20 minutes. Wash this afterwards.
- Orange Peels. If you would like to make use of something with an astringent effect on your skin, think of oranges with Vitamin C and Citric Acid. You only have to blend orange peels with fresh water and apply that to your face. The procedure is the same. You have to wash your face and wipe it dry and apply the paste that you have produced for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Tea Tree Oil. Tea tree oil has antibacterial properties that destroys pimple bacteria and prevent from spreading. You only have to dilute the tea tree oil with water before using. You can apply this with the use of cotton balls or anything that is convenient to you. Since you are diluting the tea tree oil, the ratio is 1:9 of tea tree oil and water. You should dilute this. It’s a must.
- Honey and Strawberries. This is another mix wherein honey is needed. The good thing about strawberries is that they are high in Salicylic Acid that neutralizes bacteria. On the other hand, honey is anti-inflammatory. Just rinse 4 strawberries and mash them up and mix with 2 tablespoons of honey. You have to wash again your face and let it dry before applying the mixture for 20 minutes monthly.
- Banana Peel. Lutein is the main component of banana peel that is why it is essential in getting rid of pimples. Lutein is an antioxidant for reducing swelling and inflammation. The procedure is so simple. Just rub the peel all over your face, preferably on circular motion for 30 minutes. Rinse afterwards.
- Aloe Vera. You probably have this one planted in your house. Aside from that, you might have used this already as a form of shampoo in order to protect your hair. Well, aside from that, it can also be used to reduce pimples. And if you are having problems with the redness of your pimples, this is the best remedy. Wash your face first and wipe it dry. Apply the aloe vera on the affected areas of your face.
- Baking Soda. This has many uses. And right now, it is effective in getting rid of pimples due to its antiseptic properties, ability to fight fungus, exfoliate and many more. You can purchase baking soda by the box. And once you have it already, you can mix this with fresh water equally. When you do this, you will produce a paste. You can massage the paste in circular motion for 2 minutes. After masking, you can leave it for 15 – 20 minutes and that’s it. Rinse afterwards.
- Lemon Juice. Vitamin C is always the key to a good skin. And this is present in lemon juice. You will be using the juice from the squeezed lemon mixed with yogurt if you want to, but that is optional. Use a cotton ball when applying but be sure that you have washed your face and let it dry. It is up to you if you will add yogurt on it.
- You can treat pimples out of steam coming from boiling water. The capacity of steam to penetrate in the pores would flush impurities. Just boil the water, put it in a basin and let it cool a little. After that, place a towel over your head and expose your face to the water on the basin for 10 – 15 minutes. You can do this daily if you want to.
- Garlic’s antibacterial property is the key to treating your acne. You can mash up the garlic or get the juice if possible. Since garlic is concentrated, it is advisable for you to dilute this first before applying to your skin. If you have already mashed up or extracted the juice of the 2-3 gloves of garlic, mix this with 1 tablespoon of water for 10 minutes. After that, you can apply this to your face using a cotton ball. You can do this daily.